~*because i got high....

Friday, October 20, 2006

~*beautiful aura...

Oh my gosh... a pink lil blog page and a conscious decision to NOT be so angst filled actually does begets (begot? :p) positive stuff. Not only did a new project landed on my lap yesterday, I am happily getting back to my cable addiction – no I don’t think my “fascination” with reality TV and Grey’s is pitiful!- I actually made up (as in “friends again” only!) with the Hot Psycho-ex and it felt nice to forgive and forget. Well, don't get me wrong, I am not vindictive nor vengeful, but this is one guy I swore never to go back to (and I never will!), not even as friends... but! One text from him saying he's leaving for elsewhere for a while, and that he still “feels” for me, got me poking away on the phone, and suddenly, we were having a normal, friendly even, conversation. And it felt ... nice. Of course, I had to keep emphasizing, we are friends, we are friends... which by the end of it I am pretty sure he got the message, but to which he reciprocates by telling me that he knows That, but will always feel more than friends towards moi. Ahhh….. ain’t that lovely. I can’t help it. Girls will be girls will be girls! If some bloke likes you, you just want him to like you .. like forever, regardless if you want him or if like him back or not! Hehe… ask any of the girls… they’ll tell ya…aight doll?
laters lovesss...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home