~*because i got high....

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

~*Post box news...

~*tis a mild one... minimal bitching...yawn...

So, we're all now last week's news. Literally. The experience was pretty cool, i have to say. My fave moments include, laughs with the rest of the "gang", walking around the mall sans shoes - I am not a sneakers person and i had 3 blisters after wearing them for few days, decorating the box - though i hated the tiresome work of painting my mosaic wall and planks and styros... I am also not known for my patience, so, whatever came over me that week to do all that I did, amazed myself. I also love looking up to the dome ceiling at the mall at night and see the fullmoon above. That was a pretty awesome sight. And having the whole mall to ourselves was... an experience itself.

And then there was the fact that we need only worry about the back breaking challenges and finishing up our room, the whole week... no work, no other worries... that was really nice too. Like I've said before, it was indeed a holiday for me, in a bizarre way , of course. Imagine people asking me where I've been for a week - Oh I've had my holiday living in a glass box for a week without shower, lots of running, not much sleep or food, and had a great time! Don't know about the boys' take on the whole thing though. Hans seem to have reached his limit halfway through, got me really worried, eventhough he's a competitor, didn't want him to give up just like that. The Chindian boy, all I can say is congrats dude. I think he could be the one with the most going on in his life out of the box... I didn't think he'll miss any of the whole event, post box.

As for the Sweet Momma and I, both of us still miss the worry free days - with so much shopping everyday, who wouldn't... though there were days when I was absolutely sick of going to the swedish store to get more colored pillows.

Life back at work's pretty much the same... eh correction, not the same, it's actually 10 times worse cos it's the year end, people going off for vacations, lack of staff here, and the workload's increased 3 fold. But ah well, life... cheers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home