~*because i got high....

Friday, November 24, 2006

~*Happy thanks giving...so i've heard...

Another wholesome all american festivities. Not that I know much about it except that people seem to be really thankful while celebrating this holiday and they get to stuff their faces in some giant stuffed birds - turkey, they say? Nice.

I just noticed this peculiarity in my roomie. She seems to be "into" american holidays. Halloween being her favourite - getting to dress up and be something else. I do know for a fact that it is hella fun playing dress up - er... open for interpretation :p ok, seriously, lots and lots of people, including moi, enjoy halloween for the dressing up part but I can't help wondering if the physical "transformation" is but a metaphor, to fulfill a certain desire to be something or someone else? Then I further wonder, how many people out there are truly happy and satisfied being person they are or the way/situation they are in - honestly. Hmm...

This actually reminded me of this kid. Let's call him Aqua - for pretty obvious reasons - though gay he isn't. He is this lucky basta... I mean kid, with everything going for him - damn rich family, travelled the world and still travelling whenever wherever, apparently great future job - and were we envious when we first met him! Envy without malice, of course. He is always smiling and happy and we'll be thinking who wouldn't be smiley like that... that with such a perfect lil life. Then lo... a month later, bad things starts happening - ok not bad, more like unfortunate series of events - and one is worse than the other, all within a couple of months. Ah well, life. Hope you're not waiting for a point to this lil story here eh. All I said was that the halloween paragraph reminded me of this bast... of course i meant kid. And I don't think he's smiling much anymore nowadays
:D powerful thing karma is...

Won't be having "turkey" nor birds of any kind tonight. Felt like something soupy in this cloudy , rainy weather. So, will be going for some good 'ol steamboat with the roomie, who apparently just complain about having her first headache... ever. Yea. Rite.
Anyways...can't wait... I should take my friend P.I.M.P. there when he's in town again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home