~*because i got high....

Sunday, May 10, 2009

~*smitten kitten...

I am so a smitten kitten these days... it's a nice feeling. The only downside is, he's so far away. I've known him for 2.5 years, I think. Our mails combined can become a book by now. Our few hour chats flew by without me even noticing. Feelings for him didn't just happen recently. It started way back, but he's so far, and I never thought it could be mutual, so I just let that slide.

When he was here however, those feelings surfaced again. I was a bundle of nerves the first day we finally met up. It was awkward but not unpleasant. He's english, so yea, way more proper than I would've liked... haha... even in person, the hours spent talking just flew by. Hours turned into days that turned into a whole weekend of hanging out together, and it still feels too short... and then he had to leave for a week to another country, and we're still, "just friends".

It happened when he came back here again after his week away... the day he finally took my sweaty hand in his... while crossing the road, and never let go since :) corny, yea... but I could not stop smiling when that happen. I've been single for so long, I've forgotten how it felt like... and it was him... And it was... sigh... lovely.

I don't want to put a label on us yet, but it's nice to know that his family now knows about me. As for mine, I'll leave that for the day he propose :) yea yea... you're thinking that soon, but I want to put it out to the universe that this is and will be the man that I want to spend the rest of my life with. I want this to be my One. I was not looking, and I am glad he was just there all along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home