~*because i got high....

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

~*I am too selfish to have kids right now...

After spending about 2 days at home with my uncle, aunts and a baby cousin, I realised, there's no way I can handle being a mother right now. Maybe my little cousin is more than a handful compared to other kids - she's a perfectly healthy little girl, who happens to enjoy and perfected the art of wailing, constantly, whole day over anything.

Even if the kid is not the whiny sort, you still have to play with them and keep them entertained the whole entire day. I cannot imagine the exhaustion! And if the kid is like my little cousin here, the frustration - read above. Her poor mother looked so damn tired, seriously poor thing... I would've smacked the kid if she was mine. And that, is probably why I am neither a wife nor a mother yet.

If only all kids are like estella and little sis - the smiley sisters, hardly cry, keep themself entertained with just a bassinet of water and smiles at everyone/everything that pass by them. Might be a bit dangerous the last one, but Adorable giler ar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home