~*because i got high....

Monday, January 26, 2009

~*one of the meaning of Sad...

... is when 2 person who likes each other is not able to communicate properly, let alone express their feelings to one another through the phone. It's not only frustrating, it is actually sad when every conversation circles around - how are you, I am good, rain or no rain, many people or no many people, you come back. It's like I so want to hear your voice and freakin happy to received your call, but how do I begin to talk to you and vice versa? Oh gawd...

3G phones are seriously a necessity in times like this. It's amazing how people can get your messages clearer when you throw in a few hand gestures, seriously... if only I am rich enough to be a sugar mommy. Cougar aready qualified la... and damn, I hate that word. What is it that people have against women dating much younger guys that they have to name us that ar? Erm... I am not dating anyone right now. Really.

Anyways, what is the name for guys who dates much younger women then? Oh... yea, they are called lucky b@st@rd$, among other names, chai mai (right)? I am practising... so you'll probably see splatters of that language here and there in future posts, kaaa....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home