~*because i got high....

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

~*CNY vs Christmas... which do i prefer?

CNY is for my parents and for making them happy. Christmas is all for me, me and me! Tough choice huh...

I am back in my own tiny abode. Obviously feeling much better, I even look better now. Seriously. I am neither hot nor cun, in any way, when I am at parents', seriously. But let me come back to my own place, clean up... whoa! Ok la, whoa is abit over la kan.. but seriously. I feel ugly when I am in hometown, to the point I feel grossed out at myself, to the point I don't even like meeting people when I am there. Doesn't help that I have a parent who calls me, erm fluffy girl (fat is such a dirty word! :p) My name on that parent's phone is saved as that. And they tell me I've got confidence issue...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger renaye said…

    hmm. every celebration is just another day for me. it reminds me that i have not spend time with myself alone for a long long time. time to hit the cinema!

    renaye
    http://renaye.nutang.com

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger blossoms_stoned said…

    hehe... u do that and have a lovely you time :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home