~*because i got high....

Friday, February 09, 2007

~*smiles...

Too much negativity surrounding me. Too... too much. I think it hit a saturation point last night. Negativity in the bacon shop, negativity from internal/personal conflicts, plus I am still just recovering from the bout of ailment. Sigh. Bad aura all around! And I am S.T.R.E.S.S.E.D out!

The thing is, I am not sure, but I have a nagging thought if I was the one who has subconsciously allowed myself to get into that level of negativity, letting stress get the better of me, for allowing myself to "indulge" in that melancholic state, for just a bit too long, and only realize it when it began to take a darker turn - read: anxiety attacks, and the works.

There I was in my room, heart palpitating, body restless, mind a clutter, and I didn't know what was wrong with me, but I knew I had to stop... and breath. Got my pod out, search for songs to calm down, and the first one up was Avril's My Happy Ending...how appropriate, then there was Christina's Hurt and other similar sounding stuff. Yea, these stuff calms me down, and I finally went to sleep, with a conscious decision to not let stress eat into me like that again.

~*It's a new day now... wish me luck...

4 Comments:

  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger Drunken Master said…

    Try classical music if you haven't already, like Liszt's Hungarian Rhapsodies, or as the guy in the crappy movie I just saw said, "Put on your Happy Faayyyyycccceee!"

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger blossoms_stoned said…

    Ooh.. speaking of movies, i just saw Apocalypto... well worth it even if only for all the blood and chopping... ah... disturbingly brilliant :p

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Drunken Master said…

    I might actually see it Monday, since I have to let my class go early for a review session they have to attend.

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Noor Azlin Shah said…

    Wish u all d best.. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home