~*because i got high....

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

~*dedicated to whine...

I don't remember if I've whined about this yet but anyways, been off physically since last week. Started off with pain on the right side of the throat, somewhere behind the wisdom tooth (wisdom...ha ha). Then Friday, the pain started creeping upwards to my right ear, and within hours, I think, I started having some tear, And cuss inducing migraine. Needless to say, Friday night was spent in bed, before 6pm.

Saturday, after much persuasion, went for the high school reunion thingy.
One word. Regret.
Regret reason 1: Migraine still trying to split my skull.
Regret reason 2: Food sucked. Parting with that amount of dough for that kind of ambiance and food does not make a girl with splitting headache happy.
Regret reason 3: Could not really eat due to the aching throat.

Finally went to the doctor's on Sunday. The pain was seriously getting on my last nerve and there's just so much extra-dosaged painkillers one can pop in 3days.
Apparently, I am having an infection. Of what, I dunno. I was told it started from the throat and went up to the ear. There was apparently pus in the middle or inner ear or what not. I dunno. I just know that after 2 courses of antibiotics, my chest, throat, ear still hurts and I am still having some hearing problem on the right ear. I dunno. I dunno. I dunno! Cursed.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger Hanson said…

    Yo... my sweet blossoms!

    Take care of ur ENT infection! Drink more fluids... and stop drooling at anything that comes in cubes! lol!

    Oh! btw, just being a lil nosy... I remember a certain somebody at the reunion who has got a huge crush on u know who... how did it work out? Did he eventually got crushed instead?... lol! Fill me in... he he he.

    Anyway, the dreaded CNY will be here soon... not one of those festivities that I look forward to tho'... sigh! I still love X'mas...

    H

     
  • At 2:56 AM, Blogger Adam said…

    Sounds nasty! You did the right thing and got it looked at! It will all be gone before you know it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home