~*because i got high....

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

~*rock steady yo...

My new year officially began this weekend. With all ...unfortunate series of events, comes good things, well, if I am being true to my pessimistic self, comes better things. Cubie's still not talking to me, but he forgave me, kinda, but I'm perfectly alright with that, and as always, moving on...

Last weekend has been a pretty hectic one. Not unusual, but apparently I've been booked for some dates this week. Since I haven't been on "dates" for a while, thought might as well, go out and hang out with some other people besides my bffs at home - yes Pimpy, i have SOME bffs, and you guys are in the circle, happy? :p Besides, one of them is a friend of a friend whom we went with for that short weekend away last month, so how to say no ler?

Ok, a lil recap on the events last weekend - Friday, in the midst of my depressed state, I found Jlo, roommie and I jigging the nite away at the local dodgy joint. Not as packed as usual, so it was alright. Saturday, woke up late, of course, late lunch, hang out at home for a bit then out for a lovely dinner of sashimis with the folks. Yumms! Later drinks and more jigging with Jlo and her irish homies. Quite boring for me - trying to get make out the Irish accent amidst loud Loud music is not that fun. Sunday, woke up late, again, of course, late lunch, and went for a long, exhausting.. i mean invigorating walk at some not so nearby hill, and dinner was at Jlo's place cos she and her leprechaun had their Irish homies over for her "famous" curry chicken. Irish accents aren't my forte for sure. So the night was pretty much spent eating curry chicken, some sprouts and yea, chocolates, while trying to understand the Irish homies' conversation. Sad but, me and accent don't mix so well.

Oh yea, the Lans and I made a "covenant" to lose at least 5kg this year. This was inspired by the hill walk and reaffirmed after watching (surprise surprise) "The Covenant" last night, which left us practically drooling over the ... erm... good acting (???) skills of the very very hot actorS in it. It was like a buffet!!! :D Seriously girlfriends, or boyfriends who like boys, go watch it cos even if you think that's the lamest thing you've ever seen, it will still put a smile (i can't guaranteed it's NOT a lusty one though :p) on your face afterwards... or more :p yummsss.......... did someone switch off the a/c???

Anyways, yups, my new year has just begun. According to the chinese calender thingy, this year will be a year full of bad lucks, unfortunate series of events and what not for me, but... ah well, learning to take things with pinches of salt. So... cheers... happy nu yer's, yo'll!

Oh oh... my newest fave song is All Saint's Rock steady... hella hella cool! ... just sharing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home