~*because i got high....

Monday, December 18, 2006

~*to wax or not to wax...

:D it's that time again to visit the "House of Housekeeping" - I believe it's other names include sadist's place - or is it masochist's? Anyways, there are lots of things that I am thankful for, for being a female, and then there are those other things that makes me curse my gender to the max. This is one of them. Hair removal. Yup, this is going to be an "intimate" (and a gross one...). I am a firm believer in threading and... tadaa... waxing. I think both hurts just as bad, depending on the the body part being "tortured".

Anyone who's never tried threading your browse or anywhere else, I strongly recomend that to you. It takes less than 5 minutes, hurts alot for sure but the result, gorgeous, delicate looking browse. I assure you that, once you go thread, you'll never go back :p lame eh? hehe... seriousy though, try it.

Ah... then there's the waxing. There's a certain type of waxing that, not everyone thinks about doing, especially asian, which I am also a strong advocate for. Now I ain't gonna lie that it hurts like hell... actually more like beyond hell! But, the result, oh, so worth it. They'll keep telling you that it'll hurt less the more you do it, and eventually you won't even feel the pain much after some time. From my humble experience, the pain did lessen after a couple of months, by maybe 0.00001%. Yea.

Grossed out or turned on now? muahahaha... Ok... time to brace myself... laters... i'll yelp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home