~*because i got high....

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

~*mmm...music makes me lose control

How were your weekends? Me went to this lil beach on the other side of the coast. A bit dissapointed by it's surrounding. Too many incompleteness going on. Incomplete roads, incomplete chalets, incomplete shops... Not really my kind of beach bumming locale. It was just ok. But that's not what I am writing about today. Today's about music. How much do I love thee, oh you wonderful thing called music. Bear with my randomness for the day.

I love Pink. Cool, sassy, loud, and in your face. Love.
Absolutely annoyed by Corinne Bailey Rae. She has the laziest voice I've ever heard. Makes me want to smack the girl and ask her to sing properly. If you are a fan, shhh. We agree to disagree.

Love Shakira. My hair idol. Weird mtvs though, but who cares when you're too busy figuring out how she does her jiggy thing, right? No?

I love music. Love love love. It is the one right to all wrongs of the world. Well, ok, there may be some wrong music, but nonetheless...

I know I am writing crap blog here (as opposed to the rest of my entries so far? ), but I am rushed for time to leave this cube. Due to lack of resources, I usually do this from my cube, just before leaving it for the day. Don't get me wrong. My cube's not too bad. Some even say that it's "romantic", with the few squares of fluorescents above me off - since I get migraine from them, but home sounds better.

I still think about the boys from the box whenever Rascal Flatts do their thing on air. I can't listen Switchfoot's previous album anymore, cos it reminded - brings me back, vividly - to the "dark ages" of my life, a couple of years back. I loved the album back then. I think I still do, but I just can't listen to it anymore. Too bad.

I am listening to Sarah Mclachlan's cd and some foreign female jazz singers - whose name I dun remember, and can't pronounce - almost to death these days. Don't really know why. Just something about haunting females voices and foreign languages. Love it.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Hanson said…

    May I suggest you try KT Tunstall... I hated Black Horse & The Cherry Tree when I first heard it over radio. Now it is one song that won't get out of my head.

    Also, try and find the funky track by Better Than Ezra entitled "Juicy" from Before The Robots... it simply is jooooosy!

    ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home