~*because i got high....

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

~*yawn...

I am bored. Sick of this place. Need a change of environment. Been working along the same street - different co. - for the past 6 years since leaving college. Yup, same street. Separated by 2 train stations, 5 mins walking distance from both ends. That has been one of my criteria in looking for jobs. Convenience. Sigh. Things are just going too damn slow in this place. But leave, I can't, just yet. Had to wait. Had to complete some duh projects - which is also going at snail pace. Had to add that to "beautify" my cv. But I am so completely sick and bored.

I envy people with simple wants in their lifes. I think I envy that what they want in life is a big car, a big house, 2.5 kids and that they are satisfied just by achieving that. I don't envy them for having those things. I envy their simplicity. I envy that to them, their family and wealth, and possesions are everything they needed. I wish I could be like that, marry a guy who can give me everything and live contently ever after. I wish I didn't know that there might be more to life than just all that. But to me, there is. What it is, I have yet to discover, but i know there is. And for that I may be doomed to eternal wandering and spinterhood... ah well...

anyways, ere's one of my fave blogs:- http://dilbertblog.typepad.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home