~*because i got high....

Friday, December 01, 2006

another friday...

6:11pm. Just solved the last problem of the day for one of my user. I am in IT... so, yea, user. Kinda bored but not quite. Still thinking of being at parents' place for the weekends.
Pros - unlimited surfing, blogging, a/c.
Cons - lack of privacy to surf and blog, a/c makes my allergies worse.

Skin is getting dry. Complexion's withering. The "beauty regime" that I follow diligently a couple of months back when I was going out with this younger kid, is not longer followed. Gosh, it's almost 5 months now. I really should start again before my face is completely gone. Sigh.

As always, I wish i could write more... but has to reply this loong email before hitting the road home. Ah well...

ooh oooh... i forgot to mention... we had another write up in one of the local dailys again last week... erm... not like I was that excited about it :p just sharing, u know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home