~*because i got high....

Saturday, December 16, 2006

~~ \(*o*)/

The lil pic above is supposed to resemble an edvard munch's work... haha... lame as it is, can u guess which one?... moving on...

I had drafted a piece earlier about these lovely erections that I work in, but halfway through, I just wasn't feeling the piece, you know how it is. So, I removed that and decided to write about something else. The only problem is, I can't think of anything else right now. ...flow brain juice flow...

Did some housekeeping on my space earlier. Yes, it's quite a slow Friday. I am pretty amazed at the no. of hits I got on the space within the past year. While I appreciate it since I've met some nice folks there, but I am really tired of the creeps who sends dirty messages, dirty pics and what not. Sic sic sic.

Another very annoying type of messages would be those that starts with "...Hi, u cute la, leh kenal??". NO!!! I really do NOT want to "kenal" you! I am so tempted to to plaster on my space that I am not Malay, so Mr Abangs and Pak Ciks yang geli giler, stop messaging me, please!

I know this piece may probably offend alot of folks who may intepret this as ethnic dissing, but before you get all riled up, let me just say that that I ain't no racist. I have very close friends from that ethnic group, whom I absolutely adore. I just find these messages extremely annoying and these "abangs and pakciks" extremely "gelifying" (for the uninitiated... ah well, sorry) . Eew.

Sigh... ok 'nuff bitching for now... I'll write about puppies and bunnies, and everything sugary spiced tomorrow, aite?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home