~*because i got high....

Saturday, December 23, 2006

~* good tidings to me me me!!!

Feeling very unsettled. I know I should be at least a bit excited. I have a party to cook up this Sunday, and a dinner at someones place on Monday - which makes me really nervous, because I am not good with parents. I am not even good in dealing with my own. I hardly know the guy. Met him through the box thing last month and that's it. Maybe I shouldn't read anything into this at all. I do remember chindian boy telling how if someone can like me in that state then it must be true love. Ha.ha. Rite. I don't think so. Argh... but I am still not good with parents or families or people. Pressure!! Dang. Hope I go through it flawlessly. Pray for me!

Loads of shopping to do tonight and tomorrow, for the party, and of course, for me, me and me!!! Shopping is truly one of the best therapy for any stress you're feeling (money problem aside :p). Another great one's the screaming-your-lungs-out-while-people-in-the-next- room-cringe type of karaoke sessions. Fun.

We're supposed to make, homemade mash potato. So far, the only part I know how to make is, mashing the potatoes, I think. Dang. God bless the merry souls coming over for the dinner on Sunday.

Arrrrrrrrr..... why do I feel what I am feeling right now??? I so need to go home, take a long shower and chill!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger Adam said…

    Hope you have a lovely Christmas!!

     
  • At 1:59 AM, Blogger Hanson said…

    You go Girl! Sounds like you got hitched! Well... anyone we know? C'mon... bet u can share that with Momma and Pimp boi, right?

    Whatever it is... we're behind you... and that Dude is one lucky Dude! By the way, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year... see u at the party!

    Pimp Boi

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger blossoms_stoned said…

    Define hitch? I think you should be old enough to know that dinner means exactly what it meant, dinner. And dinner does not a "couple" maketh, my dear.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home