~*because i got high....

Thursday, January 04, 2007

~*So it's 2007... so?

I’ve always got things to write about New Year. Always. This year will be an exception. Initially thought of writing about my nu yer’s in the lion city, but nah… so it is a nice city, much better than our humble lil town – in comparison, has much better shopping places, lots more cute guys per square feet, but nah…

For lack of better things that interest me enough to write about at this moment, I think I’ll just give this a rest for now. Oh, before I forget though…to pimp boy, your English is too chim chim you know? Me really didn’t get the middle part about elfs and elles and what not. Enlighten me ya, but don’t worry about the rest of it, I GOT those, and you’re not the only one poking fun at that, the Lans are onto it already :p
Anyways... what's up momma?

2 Comments:

  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger UnniSecra said…

    i'm still around...and read through Hanson's comment...i cant understand it at all! New year eve and day was a time for reflections! Loads of them. I m doing good. How r u?

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger blossoms_stoned said…

    hahahahahaha... thank you for that dear. He's too clever for us la... :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home