~*because i got high....

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

~*Ho's over... thank god.

I am tired. I am bored. I am whiny because there's only 2 of us and them evil incidents kept coming in nonstop. In the spirit of boxing day, I really DO think I could be boxing someone... anyone right now - yes, yes, I know Boxing day is not all that. Breathe. Moving on...

Ok, so the party went well. People actually liked the food we "cooked" up. People got drunk. People were laughing nonstop. People were really loud. What more can you ask for in a party? So yeah, it went pretty well. Thanks you guys for making it.

About the christmas "dinner" invite. All I can say was P.H.E.W! It was no dinner actually, but open house (or christmas party - for those who aren't familiar with the open house term).
Unnecessary pressure all because this is one guy who thinks that the term "party" only applies to going to clubs. It was quite alright though. Food was good. Met up with the rest of the box crew. Few laughs. Few beers. Lots of Christmas deco, tiny lights all around, mechanical reindeer doing its thing, a tiny Santa climbing down the roof... nice. And yup, he was cute, as usual. But nope, nothing there.

So glad the whole christmas thing is over. I don't think I can listen to anymore christmas songs... for now at least. I am so done and over with it... for this year, I think.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger UnniSecra said…

    Shane..I had such a good time, the crowd was a blast and the food was good. Thanx. Hmmm...it's kinda interesting to note abt the dinner stuff...cute huh!!!! Cool. So where it goes from here?????

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger blossoms_stoned said…

    No where dear... no where. (sense the "sorrow"...haha...)seriously though abit :'( ...hehe
    Anyways, glad u guys had fun. That's the most important part and makes it all worth it.

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Hanson said…

    Thank u for the party...

    Dun get offended by the "Hitch" word; meant nothing more than something like "Oh! I found what I was looking 4!" kinda thang. Must admit tho', was a wrong choice of word... he he he!

    Still... U de Girl, man! U n ur homeys were, for short of better word, extraordinary women!

    3 cheers to that!

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger blossoms_stoned said…

    Again from the bottom of my heart... thanks you guys for making it... let's hope for more, eh?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home