~*because i got high....

Saturday, January 06, 2007

~*new year, new beginning...

The last couple of days has been rough for me. Hadn't eaten in 2 days now. But beginning to feel better, and ... probably appetite might come back soon. Did something stupid the other day. Cubie and I are no longer friends. Sounds damn juvenile, but yea. It was an action and reaction kind of thing. There was too much mix signals, and I had to find out where things stand, and I fcked it up.

No amount of apologies can reverse that apparently, eventhough it's really no big deal. But nope, Cubie's male. 26 year old male. I've long discovered that 26 year old males are mostly bad news, from experience. I thought this was going to be different. It started different. But it did end a bit different, cos this time I fcked up. I am not going to lie. I am pretty crushed.

But ah well... getting over it now. Besides, did the person really care at all, cos even if a friend fcked up, and you know how sorry she is, and how she's suffering for it afterwards, you would at the very least take away abit of the pain, rather than cut the person from your life totally.

What a way to start the new year huh... sigh. Tough but I'll forget about that. People fcked up all the time. I am one of them people. Moving on...

4 Comments:

  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger Hanson said…

    Dear SG,

    Please do not despair! Your Winter Sonata is probably still out there, somewhere. Just some words of encouragement from me. Hope it removes some of those grey clods hovering above.

    Anyway, altho Momma & I do not have the bestowed honorary title of BFF, I'm sure we are very happy to even settle with just an 'F'

    ... and that means 'Frens' ;-)

    I can smell the weekend juz around da corner. Pimp boi here wishing u hav a rocking-good-weekend!

    Over n out.

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger blossoms_stoned said…

    "Anyway, altho Momma & I do not have the bestowed honorary title of BFF, I'm sure we are very happy to even settle with just an 'F"

    ~*hanson... dun be such a dummy.

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Hanson said…

    ...ke ke ke!

    I actually saw that one coming!

    Pimp boi

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger blossoms_stoned said…

    hehehe... at least u know u'll get hit for that one :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home