~*because i got high....

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

~*Bridget Jones diary...

I am a Bridget Jones. Clumsy as can be, all by myself, pining over someone, and huge knickers… hehe. Saw him taking in the view this morning, went over to join him, went too close to the window and guess what… bam! I hit the glass. It was loud. Malunyer… I can only hope that some people (or him) find Bridget Jones type clumsiness endearing (wishing real hard!-sampai dah squint squint matanya :p). I can’t help that I am so bloody clumsy and spacey la!

I said previously that spotty not having the mutual feeling may not be a bad thing, well, I’ve changed my mind. My fingers are all crossed that he does. Apparently I am not as strong willed as I would like to be. I want him and I do not see a ring on his finger, but making the first move is out of the question. Regardless of what people say, girls making first moves seldom end in happily ever after, and I am too … erm, not young for just fun and games. If I am to be with someone now, it has to at least be something substantial la… I deserve that much. So spotty dearest, please, feel that way too… can? Cos if you don’t, then I’ll start being depressed next week, dang…

Oh yes, the mind change also has something to do with what the parents said… apparently they’ve given up hope on me ever having someone! Ah well… nothing wrong with ending up alone, right? What can ya do...

Note to self: Bring crystal for cleansing!

Streamys sux!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home