~*because i got high....

Thursday, August 28, 2008

~*my nose itches...

I am alright with my necklace now. Sad but what can I do? Told mom and she asked me to buy lottery, cos necklaces don’t just go missing when you're wearing them, so there must be something to it! :D Chinese. I must have sounded extremely sad cos I remember her saying she’ll get a new one for me. So sweet right! But those are irreplaceable lor, eventhough they came from her as well. So, yea, I am… sigh, ok with it now.

Met this friend I know from Myspace for a couple of years for a little while this afternoon. He came to return some cash I loaned to him a couple of weeks back when he got robbed. Was just a tiny amount of money, but at least I helped, even before I ever met him in person. Tis a very resourceful guy, managed to earn back all that he lost in the robbery within a couple of weeks. I can’t share how he does it but it sure cracked me up when he told me about it. Legality is definitely questionable here, but you really have to respect the dude’s guts and… resourcefulness? Haha… Sorry la, I really can’t share it here. And no, he did not go rob someone else ler…

I’ve just been asked the reason I am still single, again. The guy’s a friend from Fb, works in the theatre industry, currently in some musicals, which I have free tix to but couldn’t find time to go for yet, and also I think he kinda likes me, so… shy ler. Since I am not looking for a bf or anything, no need la. Not like I am that big a fan of the theatre anyway.

Oh, and my answer to that question above nowadays – I don’t want/need one. That’s all. No more I haven’t met the one, or someone I want to be with, I am picky, yada yada, yada… Now I just say, I just don’t want one now. Period. You’ll know it when I want/found the one…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home