~*because i got high....

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Been pretty stressed out this week. Stressed out thinking, reading, researching on ideas to make more dough, as usual la kan, especially when I am assigned a post that I am not exactly thrilled about and now filled with the burning desire to drop out of this so called rat race. Hehe... drama kan! Anyways, I am Thankful la, but not thrilled, can ar? :p

The worst thing is when the boss of the team that I’ve applied to transfer to was actually expecting me to make the move, but once again, thanks to our Very Competent Hr, there was no news/feedback on the move for such a looong time that I thought the request was a sure goner, and I had no choice but to grab the next best thing offered here or be assigned this nightmarish post where I really, REALLY, I mean REALLY would not want to go back to. Seriously. Pretty damn kik sim (kik sim = sakit hati ma… see u learn Chinese today, who says my blog is not educational! :p) when I have to draft the mail declining that new boss’ offer, and even more kik sim when he said he already reserved a place for me in his team. Argh. Damn it.

Anyways, nothing much can be done now. I am a woman of my words... most of the time (I am only a normal human who errs and have to eat words sometimes ok ;p), so I will be here, do all that needs to be done well and fast, and THEN when all done... mu.a.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha... we’ll see.

Something unrelated, watched Be kind Rewind the other night… another good film with Jack Black in it. Simple story but definitely A+ for creativity. Unexpectedly funny, yet somewhat heart warming or was it wrenching ar? Dang, I forgot what emotion it was, laughing so hard. Anyways, I liked it a lot. And I've always find Mos Def cute. Weird taste huh...

3 Comments:

  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger __MelD__ said…

    so how does it taste.. the words.. sedap tak? ada rasa strawbewwy tak? kenyang tak? :P

    btw, i'm not a girl.. not yet a women.. mwahahahaha.. (err.. what am i then? dang!)

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger blossoms_stoned said…

    U siao. Itu jer... :p

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Horny Ang Moh said…

    Hi! New arrr??? Well whatever that is new need time to get use.
    BTW tq very much for dropping on my site! He! He! Thank God a nice lady like u don't drop on my other site!
    Wish u a very nice day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home