~*because i got high....

Friday, April 18, 2008

~*the Princess rocks!

Yup, the princess aka Dandelion rocks! and this entry is dedicated to thanking her for her help yesterday. As indicated in my last "piece", my dizziness was at a pretty bad level. I was almost blacking out at any movement, but I still have to go to the doctors before it got even worse. Getting to my car alone was a big issue. Sitting down I was still able to maintain some stability, getting up and walking was a different story.
Not only was my balance off, mental and emotions were off as well. It wasn't painful but it was a suffer, everything seems to be swirling at the slightest move, I was nauseous and to make it worse I just felt like crying.

Thanks to Princess D, I got to my car safely. I learn how to trust another person with my life while crossing the busy KL street, since I had to focus my vision on one direction lest I black out in the middle of the street.

So anyways, thanks again babe... :) coffee on me!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger MK said…

    aiya doll, kesian la u .... but thank god u made it home safely.

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger __MelD__ said…

    err.. does that mean i can pour coffee on you? miahahah.. :P just kidding. anyway, no need to thank me.. that's what friends are for la babe.. susah senang together2 one two three four and so on (kira sendiri la sampai infinity eh) >:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home