~*because i got high....

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

~*what da qua...

Saw boy Aqua a couple of weeks ago when we went to Langkawi for a friend's hen party. Needless to say, the food, drinks etc. etc. flowed almost like there's no tomorrow (though I did payback tomorrow, and the day after, and after... yea 4 days in bed after the weekend). Anyways, that was not my story, back to Aqua. We were at a certain bar there and lo, who walked in but Aqua. Still there after a year and a half. And sadly (hahaha) no longer the cutey he once was. He got... horizontally challenged! (Haha... how's that for being political!)

He was surprised, and I was shocked. He said hi. I said hi. He asked you here on holiday? I said yes, and asked back you still here and not grad yet? Quite loser right? (Word by word, I swear. I never said I wasn't a b*tch) He smiled. I continued, wow you got fat, well I got fatter too, but at least i got girl boobs, you got man boobs. About this time an idiot friend of his, another lil boy pop up (yea pop up, cos he just appeared out of no where) and said hi, i am with him (Aqua). I looked at him, smiled and said hi back, I WAS with him, and I turned away. That felt good. Yes, cheap tiny thrill, but good feeling it was.

A couple of hours after we went back, I got a text from him. He said he was really sorry for what happened. He said he was a bastard. I couldn't agree more. I also can't help thinking about him the rest of our time there.
Silly woman, I am.

Just in case anyone wonders, nothing happened and nothing will ever happen, and I am quite sure that will be the last that I'll ever see of lil boy Aqua.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger __MelD__ said…

    dear buttetpop..

    I wonder how..I wonder why..
    Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky..And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon-tree..I'm turning my head up and down.. I'm turning turning turning turning turning around.. And all that I can see is just another lemon-tree..

    muahahah... ROFL

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger blossoms_stoned said…

    wah u're also that bored ar...

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger __MelD__ said…

    yalor.. i see lemon tree all around me.. lalalalal~

    err.. hungry liao..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home