~*because i got high....

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

~*blogitive...

I am a blogitive. I run from blogsite to blogsite. Just a couple of months back, I took my bitching to a new blog over at www.butterpop.net after the baconshop decided to block all sites with the word blog. Now a few months later, after some whiny user make a huge complain on certain blocked sites, we are once again able to access blog sites to our hearts content. However, with reasons that doesn't quite make sense to me, my butterpop has been blocked. And needless to say, I am now back to this bitching board again. Not that I am sad about it or anything, just annoyed since I actually paid for that domain...humphh...

Last weekend has been quite a scare for the nation I guess. While everyone wants a change and to "teach" the national front a lesson, a lot were really shocked at the outcome of the election. A lot if not everyone, did not expect such a huge landslide. And I am sure a lot of people couldn't sleep last Saturday, at least not until the national front got their simple majority, otherwise, they might wake up to very different (and probably chaotic) morning here in our "beloved" homeland. Thank god. We woke up to a pretty quiet morning after.

Personally, I am not a very political person, nor am I a die hard supporter of any political party. I actually quite despise politician. Having said that however, I of course did my part and exercised my voting rights, and I can't help but be overwhelmed by a huge wave of sadness, when my home state was lost to the opposition. I would be glad, expecting even, that they only lose their 2/3 majority, but no ... they lost the state. I know I know... with the new governing body, we have renewed hopes and faith, and I am quite hopeful that despite the expected bumps that might take place during the transition period, these political parties will spend the next 4 years doing their best to convince us, the people that we should be choosing them again (or whatever) in the next election, since the people has indeed proven that they do have a strong voice here. I am just sad to see a governing body that I've known all my life went down the drains and be taken over by the opposition, that's all.

Anyways, *chink chink* to a new and improved future...

To Princess Dandesinga, will try to update as frequently as I can, ok :p

2 Comments:

  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger __MelD__ said…

    hmmpphh.. dandesinga plak!
    buttetpop sungguh! miahahahha
    *sounds so weird*

    yeah, this term's election a real shock one.. exactly like what u said, i have hard time to sleep last saturday... left the tv on and will wake up every half an hour just to see new result.. rasa macam nak kena heart attack tau!

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Shane said…

    yea lor i slept at 2plus just after they announce on tv... tu pon cos dah sungguh2 xtahan...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home