~*because i got high....

Friday, March 14, 2008

~*she said what???

As you know, we had a hen party/weekend thingy for our dear future bride friend in Langkawi a couple of weeks back, right, and then last weekend I asked her if she wanted to go out - the last girls night out before she got married. So she decided that we'll go out this Friday, I mean today. All of us thought it's just another normal night of going out, hanging out you know, and then I received a call from Sara yesterday. She said the bride had asked her out tonight. She also said that the bride told her that it's her 3rd hen party and she had to organize everything herself - while sounding pitiful/sad wtvr. If I know the bride well, it's just a tactic to get sympathy and get the person to agree to whatever she's asking for (which is usually funny to watch/hear), but - Sara lives about more than 3 hours from here.

Boy, was I pissed or was I pissed. It's fine even if she wants to have 10 hen nights leading up to her wedding, it's the things she said that is NOT fine. She "had to organize everything herself"??? We didn't even freaking know it WAS going to be ANOTHER hen night party. What was the taking her away for the weekend for then? And if she did want a hen night like the normal cliched hen nights in bars with humiliating condom veils etc she could've just said it right? We could've saved some time and a whole lot of money. Yes, she did spent quite a bit on the booze etc there, but what does she expect. We can't afford to spend as much as her, we don't have an extra income to take care of us. What we deem pricey is cheap and reasonable for her, and since it was a weekend for her, we just went wherever and do whatever she wanted to. Spending 800 in 2 days in Langkawi burnt a BIG hole in my little purse u know.

Arrr... but money is not the point. The point is this schizo-ish behaviour is getting harder for us to swallow. Maybe when you read this you might think "aww... come one it's a tiny thing", but it's not the first. There was also the night she snapped at me over something innocent that I said about some work friend, which apparently is a good friend (whom she's knew for... months?). And when I say snapped, trust me, SNAPPED! She made a "bestfriend" of few years felt damn horrible (and for nothing) over a "good friend" of a few months from work. You will be shocked and "what was that about?" would probably be the only thing on your mind if you were there. Thank God Roomie was there to witness it. The twisting of words and realities... I've always known that part but THAT was too much, way out of line, and so very the unnecessary. Seriously.

Having said that, and pissed as I was, I still went rushing after class (actually class was not even over yet) to couple of malls, just to look for party stuff - headband and netting to make a faux veil, plastic leis for the rest of the girls since hers is a beach wedding, and I also thought of getting cupcakes, but couldn't get the custom designed ones since I only found out a day before that this was going to be yet another hen night. I did think of just getting the plain ones and do the deco myself, but couldn't get those as well. I am still thinking if I should bother doing more damage to my already very dented purse to get some pretty cupcakes, at tis fancy lil cafe later. We'll see.

And having said all that, suffice to say that we, roomie and I, will slowly but surely be having a cool off period from the girl that I call my bestfriend after her wedding. It's sad, cos beneath the schizo thing, she can be a genuinely caring and generous person, but like I told Roomie, it just doesn't feel right anymore. It doesn't feel good bitching about someone you called your bestfriend. The only 2 things I've bitched about Roomie was probably just her temper and incessant whining, and she knows about it, cos I'll tell her. Sigh... ah well... what you gonna do? :)

Ok, with mega bitching session done, just want to wish fishboy (or is it prawnboy now?) and Raykz the very best of luck for their treasure hunt this weekend! Do great guys! I want to see you on tv! Hehe...

Ooh, I'll be going to one of my closest friend, Anees' wedding tomorrow. Anees was my Roomie after my now Roomie left to work in the neighboring island. :) So happy that she and her bf of 7 or 8 years finally made it do the pelamin. Congrats to Anees and Farid! May you guys have the most loving, lasting, and happy marriage!

P/S: Haha... I know I'll have to wish them in person again tomorrow cos I didn't give her the link to this site, but just wanna post it for everyone else to read... just because I am really That happy for her...

2 Comments:

  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger __MelD__ said…

    just tell me who, where and when.. i'll go and kidnap the person who made u pissed off and ikat her kat any tiang lampu and put kerengga on her.. lots of it.. mebi a bit of ketam osso.. or prawns? (sha's one can do osso) muahahhah..

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger blossoms_stoned said…

    wah lau... thanks for the effort but, too much psycho movie ar? I dengar pon takut...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home