~*because i got high....

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

~*imagine...

My second fave little boy this year. Sigh... simply amazing... Enjoy.



I am feeling alright today. Much as I bitch and whine, as long as I get time off from work, I am A alright :) and after purging the anger/frustration accumulated from the weekend, I am now ready and looking forward to the next few days by the beach.
Blogging truly does wonders for the soul. Me at peace now...

~*oh yea, did I mention that I Heart Jason Castro?!! Anyone can find a guy like that for me ar? Ha.Ha.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger __MelD__ said…

    aiya dey.. when u gonna "hapdet" la dey..
    :P huhuuu..

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger __MelD__ said…

    dey.. ini website sudah bersawang la dey.. :P miahahha!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home