~*because i got high....

Thursday, May 29, 2008

~*to tag or not to tag?

I think I'll get on to the workstation tag by Ms Princess Dandelion in the next entry ler, alright?

Anyways, it's been 3 weeks or so since my going under the knive thingy. Everything seems fine. I can breathe through my nose with ease now, it's not completely healed but good enough. Touch wood and thank God. The thingy behind my ears still kinda hurt, not sure why though, but hopefully it's just because it needs more time to recover from the stitches. Yups, overall, good job Doc.

Oh, just missed out on another tiny thing, just a few days after the surgeries, I got infected by the pox. Chicken pox that is. Now that was NOT fine. It was horrible. I looked horrible. I felt horrible. It wasn't so much the pain, but the discomfort was pure hell. For me, chicken pox is definitely something I would only want for my worst enemy. Seriously. I had pox all over my head (yea hidden in my hair! Gross, right?), all over my face, and my whole torso. Ewww and ouch, but thankfully, not sure if it was my diligence in pill popping (every 3 freaking hours!), but the itching wasn't much of a problem for me. Everyone was saying that the itch is the worst, but I experience very little itching actually. Plus, apparently I healed quite fast, especially my face. So THANK GOD FOR THAT!!!

Oh, there's another thingy after all that medical drama the last few weeks, but I will not go into that, hehe... no point further grossing u guys out, but I am still on antibiotics for that and really hope to God that this is it. The last health ordeal for now. I know I am tough and all (haha), but enough medical drama for now, don't you think?

2 Comments:

  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger __MelD__ said…

    see.. told ya the operation wasn't that bad.. :P argh.. i plak sakit kerana jangkitan virus mieza.. sob sob..

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger blossoms_stoned said…

    The worst part about the operation when they wake you up afterwards. Weng giler, summore throat so dry it hurts.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home