~*because i got high....

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

~*blossoms to the knives... arrr.....

Ah… I thought it was time to update a little bit. Would have updated earlier but, you know… busy busy. Let’s see, the ear episode since my last update is not over yet. Just went for another course of meds yesterday, the next one will be on this Saturday. Apart from the periodic visit to the medical centre for meds, the ears are doing fine I’ll say, but I am currently waiting to have 2 minor ops scheduled for next Tuesday. Was a bit annoyed and stoned when the doctor advice me on the 1st op, but the 2nd one was more a bit more disturbing. I was already out of his office and still contemplating about the 1st tiny ops when he asked me back into his office and show me the very canggih video recording of the insides of my nose taken earlier and told me that judging from the images, I should get the nose thing done as well. Dang...

So, ok, Op 1 is to remove this tiny lump-ish thing behind my ear, something called sebaceous cyst. Sounds scary? Nah… just some blocked gland/follicle thingy.
Op2 is a little procedure called septoplasty to rectify my rhinitis/sinus wtv problems, and hopefully make me much healthier after this – I just found out that nasal illnesses can cause so many symptoms that we don’t even realize is related to it. Now I know la…

Anyways, am I nervous? Sure, but also really looking forward to getting over with it, cos it’s all I think about right now. Annoying. Ouh, if you are reading this Mr T, the screwed up expression you got when you were asking how I was yesterday was totally because of this... hehe... sorry.

Hmmm... tiny ops like that… won’t die one ler hor??? Hehe... wish me luck!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger __MelD__ said…

    come back lorr.. we miss you.. monkey misses you too.. :(

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger __MelD__ said…

    you've been TAGGED!
    Question: Your workstation. Sila bubuh gambar skali ye.. :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home