~*because i got high....

Friday, May 30, 2008

~*Tagged: Workstation blab...

Ok, so Ms Dandelion tagged us and we had to do this cube description thingy, with pics and all. So there I was, happily snapping some pics to upload here. And lo, I just remember. I am supposed to be "anonymous". This ranting board of mine is supposed to be just that, a place to rant and bitch. I can't be that comfortable doing that if my true identify is revealed openly (haha, i know, as if the people who reads this blog don't already know who I am). So I figured, this is one tag that I cannot fulfill entirely. Sorry Ms Princess Dandelion dear, no pics, but you all know my cube looks very clean and nice right now, right? Hehe...

Ok, still, a bit of description, I have more than 1 pc, and really contemplating giving up the other one since I haven't even touched the other on for quite some time now but I like that it works like a wall for one side of my cube. Weird, I know. I have some ridiculously cute desktop ornaments (which does not necessarily reflect my "advanced" years, but I display them cos they were gifts!). I was just counting how many cups, water tumbler and shakers I have and realized, I just lost my small coffee cup :( First my spoon, now my cup, and my spoons are not the very cheap ones. Damn.

Anyways, one last thing about my cube is, I have a drawer full of coffee and coco drinks, protein shakes, cup noodles and biscuits. Yes, I'll be quite alright if ever I am trapped in the baconshop for a couple of days. Ok... I am done.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger __MelD__ said…

    yeah.. stock up ur food summore... if there was ever a time we get stuck here.. we can do a party with all the food inside your drawer. :P mwahahaha..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home