~*because i got high....

Friday, June 20, 2008

~*be careful what cha ask for... ya just might get it lor....

Horror of horrors. Transition period starts next week. I am SO not mentally prepared. I am the type that needs time to pace myself into something. Even my new team mate is asking when am I going to go over… arghhhh…

Me scared. Me heart skipped extra beat lor. Ok la, will stop dramafying it from now on. Time to suck it up and step it up. Wish me luck… yea yea, I am always asking you guys to wish me this and that… cannot is it? Very hard to wish is it? :p

Non related stuff, went for breakfast this morning at my usual joint, the waiter stared at me and told me “ you banyak hensem hari ini”. I told him hensem is for guys la…
Did he actually meant to say me preeety or me manly ar? Dang.

Anyways, on a brighter note Pandamonium at 0610 hours today… yay!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger __MelD__ said…

    yalor shane.. when i look at you again this evening.. i think ur very handsome la.. hmmm (mwahahah)

    btw, u think i so free arr to wish wish? gimme rm3 then i wish for u la.. faster.. :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home