~*because i got high....

Friday, July 18, 2008

~*there's no price for awesomeness and attractiveness!! And I really don't wanna go... tsk tsk...

I am in the mood to write! Hehe... plus I’ll be moving to my new cube *cough*hate it*coughcough* next week and is expected to be super busy then. This also means that I’ll no longer be in the same cube farm with the gang that I’ve grown to sayang so much! So. Not. Happy. And my new cube is just in front of the new loco boss! Loco = short for locomotive, cos she’s always on the go ler. Did you think I’d call my boss loco as in mad??? Yea, I would.

Anyways, yea, new place, not so good fengshui for my number priority at work – The Internet (what else?!). No longer can I just stare at my pc, typing furiously, looking as if I am hard at work, since the boss is just a few cubes behind. I am quite sure she can tell the difference between working and blogging. There are not enough damns and curses in the world for this, man.

Seriously. Me so Not Happy with that, it’s not even funny. Sigh. The only positive outcome from my move is that ma dolly gets to take over my lovely, awesomely fengshui-ed cube.  Sighhhhhhhhhh... damn youse restructurings! damn youse!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger __MelD__ said…

    hmm.. I guess we just have to wait for the 'big' movement.. and hope our cube will be positioned near to each other. :( but then.. Mommy N wouldn't be joining us there.. sob sob

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger MK said…

    he he he ..

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Julian Si said…

    Oh oh ... new cube?

    Thanks for visiting my blog :-) Glad you liked my Harold & Kumar review.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home