~*because i got high....

Monday, August 25, 2008

~*goody!

Ahhh…. That’s a happy ah, not the whiny one. Why? Because I am typing this little piece right on my little bed… ahhhh… lovely. I finally got myself a little, long overdue notebook. Me likey.

After surveying for a couple a days, by surveying I mean asking my knowledgeable colleagues which notebook I should get, I was kinda set on getting an Asus EEPC. It’s small, cute and within my tiny budget. However, there was this HP mega sale thingy, that I thought I should at least check out. So together with a couple of other colleagues, we brave the M.O.A.J (mother of all jams ler) last Friday, and got ourselves to this little mall in PJ. The guys reached just about 15 mins before us and already checked out the best buy there. It took us probably just 15mins to decide on getting the notebook. 3 notebooks to be exact. I’ve spent longer time buying… broccoli (?). Seriously… but, we’re all pretty happy la…

I have yet to get internet connection, mainly because I have yet to find the time to sign up. After speaking to some experts, namely my geeky little sister (hot, but geeky :p), I think I’ll be taking the one with the misleading ad with pics of burger and drinks. Hmm… wonder if the burger has anything to do with my decision :p

Speaking of burgers, I just had my first taste of Carl’s Junior. Was at the latest fancy mall in town, trying to make use of the RM50 worth of vouchers, courtesy of RayKziee, but lo… who would’ve thought that 50 bucks doesn’t get you much these days. Of course I could top up another 50 bucks or so for other stuff, but nothing stroked my fancy. Then I thought maybe should use it to get RayKziee something, since the vouchers came from him anyway, but yea, once again, found nothing.
Too bad. Anyways, back to the giant Portobello mushroom burger that I had. Yummmmmy!!! Jakun right? Haha… but seriously too much for one to stomach though.

Since I am in the mood to blab, and since I haven’t had the chance to update for some time now, I shall continue blabbing lor…

Had a really packed weekend. It is that time of the year again where almost everyone in the office finds an extra amount of cash in their bank account come payday. Some more than others, but for me, I can’t complain, really. It could always be better but it’s alright. And since Dolly’s was way more than mine and since she’s a lovely, generous dolly, she treated us to lunch at The Apartment. I liked it. I think I liked it more than our original plan to eat at Chilli’s, but then again I am a sucker for ambience :p
Also, since Roomie’s was way lot more than mine as well, she treated her sis and I to a night out at the dingy joint around the corner. We went there because the dj happens to be a ji mui :p so it’s ok la. We had an alright night… all 3 of us were “flying” by the time we get home. Hehe… not too bad la…

Lots more to blab but I am dead tired. So… to be continued ler… nite nite…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home