~*because i got high....

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

~*The Blahmmy...

Brendan Fraser disappointed me this year. Both of his much anticipated (by me la…hehe) movies were… blah. Just got home from watching The Mummy, and some Thai chow at Chakri with roomie. Quite a relaxing day, except that it’s only Tuesday! Sigh…

Malaysia’s favorite airline (or ours, at least) started their free seat campaign today. 0 fares for all their flight, if you get the right dates la. Managed to book a short Bali retreat for the parents and I, tried persuading sister to go but she didn’t really want, so, that’s almost 300 bucks saved. Would be really good if she comes along though, but I guess you can’t make a 25 year old tag along if they really don’t want to… right? Ah well… the follies of youth. Live and learn I guess. And there goes 2/3 of my small B, including my new lappie la... all compensation for missing out on my Italian dream this year. Ok la…

Unrelated note, anyone who knows me, I mean KNOWS me, knows that I am obsessed with losing weight. (Note: Obsession is one thing, actually losing it is quite another story :p) I am always on some diet, or looking for some ways of achieving that besides the obvious – exercise, which would be fine, except that I have long long hair and I hate hate washing it everyday, so my latest fad was to get one those home slimming gadgets, where I can use while indulging my favorite past time, TV in bed ler, what else :p Almost bought one yesterday, but I remembered the parents had one at home, so I’ll probably “borrow” it this weekend, and try it for a couple of weeks to see if it really works, before actually going out to get it. I’ll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home