~*because i got high....

Monday, September 08, 2008

~*she got bright toe nails I tell ya...

I had my first pedicure yesterday. I know, 31 and first pedicure does not sound right, but I am a scaredy cat (haha, so retro right...). I am afraid of blades and knives and people cutting my nails, but I dunno why, I just went for it yesterday. Was a bundle of nerves as I sat there watching the lady clip away. Actually was looking away most of the time :D

Conclusion: I quite like it! Feet sure felt nice, but the color is way tai tai-ish for me actually. Haha... bright red ler. It didn't look so red on the color pallet but ended up really "popping" on my feet!

Anyhow, I have a feeling this is going to be another added expenditure in future budget plannings... hehehe... tis sucha girly post...nyuk nyuk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home