~*because i got high....

Sunday, February 25, 2007

~*the two towers...

Sigh. It is the last day of my long break. Back to work on Monday again. Back to the normalcy in the towers, back to irritating a certain cube mate who apparently misses her noisy cube mates. I am so dreading that.
Arr... the bluest Monday of the year, for now, I am sure.

So, how was your week? Hope you guys had a good one. Mine was ok. Pretty tiring though. Visited the hometown and hung out with the relatives for a bit. Catching up on Idols and the new CSI, commuting everyday from Wednesday till today, back and forth from parents' to my own little abode, for some alone time and club time last night. Definitely taking toll on me.
I know a lot of people who commutes like that everyday for work.
But I am so not commuter.

Oh yea, was down with fever, sore throat and the works on Wednesday, during my break. I know, what luck I have! And for what reason, I am not sure but the doctor was advising me to "go out. Do things that you like/enjoy...bla bla..."
I just looked at him. Blankly. I was like wtf? And in all earnestness i told him... "Doc, I AM Seriously not feeling well, and i don't think I'll enjoy going out at all right now..."
He seemed to have forgotten why I went to see him in the first place.
I get the weirdest doctors. Like seriously. I still remember the first gynae i went to... ok. We're so not going there. Moving on.

Anyways, just came back from a long, family and some guests kind of dinner. Seriously beat but had to watch Heroes that dad tivoed for me. No time to catch its rerun tomorrow, cos I'll be going for Muse's concert tomorrow night. I so hope I don't run into cubie and the gang at the concert.
So not hot right now (after all the festive binging, no thank you!)
Not exactly a fan of Muse, but Jlo got the tix for all of us, and I am pretty sure it's going to be quite alright, since they were supposedly awesome live.

I think I better be hitting the bed soon. Long day tomorrow. Beat. beat. beat.

~*Hey momma, you got your blog now?

2 Comments:

  • At 6:09 AM, Blogger Drunken Master said…

    The "Black Holes and Revelations" promo Tour concert? I like that album...

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger Noor Azlin Shah said…

    I have no idea what is muse.. some kind of mouse is it? Anyway, if got free poster or mouse pad please bring back to the office.. I need to revamp my cubicle.. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home