~*because i got high....

Friday, March 16, 2007

~*konichiwa!

Hello... How are you lovely people? Pink and rosy? My warmest regards to you, and to you... and to you! Yea... I am cuckoo, not as if you don't already know! :D

As you've noticed, I haven't had much time to write lately, due to bacon shop commitments. Some pretty major issues happening around here, rendering the team and I pretty darn demotivated (not as if we were highly motivated, to begin with), helpless even, especially last week. Good thing about having a wonderful team to work with though, we were just there for each other, and even in the most stressful moments, someone always manage to do/say something bodoh and cheer the rest of us up.
Lucky me in that sense.

Anyways, enough about bacon bitching. On a more positive note, Pimpy and I made an audition tape for TARA II, last Saturday at ma crib!
It was to quick, swift, surprisingly fun, and I think we've quite nailed it!
Thanks to pimpy for fueling my system with some malty beverage before we started, since I am really videocam shy, and as my roomies put it bluntly *She can't act.*
And worked it did, those malty drinks! I can talk, laugh, whatever, naturally throughout the session, until the effects started wearing off, that is.
Good thing we've already had a pretty acceptable clip done by then.
So, that was pretty good.
Now all we need are your prayers and lots of luck, that our silly tape gets chosen, and ultimately gets picked to be in the race.
*finger & toes crossed!*

Oh, abit of news here, I was sick last Tuesday (yea, yea, it's like what's new, right???) and I was pretty much bed bound the whole, freaking hot and sweaty day, and I was bored out of my mind!!! And then I realised, that I haven't complained about being bored, or actually felt bored (yea, yea I like complaining about being bored, just...) in quite a while, which sure is, for me, a pretty darn good feeling!
Oh life... life must've been a lot less meaningless now, I guess. Nice.

Now, I don't want to jinx this in any way, but I do have to say, this year has been pretty sweet for me so far despite all my whining, of course, and I am sure liking it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home