~*because i got high....

Friday, March 30, 2007

~*fluffy...

I am stressed out!
It's not work. It's not relationships (or the lack of it!).
It's not financial. It's the fluffiness (fat is such a dirty word!!!).
I am so stressed out about it that it's not even funny.
Started the week of with... hmm, something's bothering me, but can't quite figure it out. As the week progressed, I realised, I've been REALLY obsessing with the weight.
I realized that, all that has been, and still is on my mind the whole week is just how "fluffy" I am, and ways to lose the fluffiness!
The whole week. What the f@&%!!!
Like seriously. That can't be healthy, right?
Can't take it anymore. Pray it won't rain this evening.
I'm going to try and run the thoughts out of my brains, literally.
Arrr...

2 Comments:

  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger Noor Azlin Shah said…

    I'm stress too with my house thingy.. Btw Sha just launched my new blog. Sha know u like competition very much so u might want to drop by and pay some visit. Who knows you might just win something for yourself. Here's the link; http://emenang.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger blossoms_stoned said…

    wah... that did excite me...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home