~*because i got high....

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

~*bad day...

I am in an extremely bad mood. You would not want to mess with me today, like seriously. I have no idea why. Maybe I woke up on the wrong side of the bed or what, I dunno. I am just pissy!

Started of with feeling really depressed, and after a stupid stupid conversation with the call center staff of some stupid local bank here, I am now just pissy.

I work in customer support. I was in the call center before, and I am usually nice to the call center staffs, but today I snap! I believe there was mention of why was she disagreeing with me since I am her bank's customer... or somewhere along the line.
Yea, I was not in the mood for lame excuses for not even trying to assist me on my queries.

Pissed pissed pissed! Not at the bitch, but at the way I am feeling right now...
Post menstrual stress perhaps?

I am just gonna go stare at my Good Charlotte pics...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home