~*because i got high....

Monday, April 23, 2007

~*Good Charlotte...



If I die today, I would probably be alright with it. I've seen just my second favorite band in the world (yea yea, I can be that shallow sometimes, so sue me.)

The bands that I really REALLY wanted to see were Linkin Park and Good Charlotte. Saw LP a couple of years back... that was AWESOME, and finally saw Good Charlotte last Saturday night!!!
It was A.W.E.S.O.M.E And we got upgraded to VIP section!!!
I can see their faces and billy prancing on stage clearly.
What more could a girl ask for??? Well... ok, taking billy home would be the ultimate bomb, but I ain't greedy :p

Anyways, I am just thrilled that my concerts wish list has all been fulfilled now! (fat chance of Switchfoot ever coming here, so... yea...complete!)

Will upload some vids of the concert later, but for now some pics of the guys here, I posted 2 since I can't decide which of Billy's pics look more enticing...
Love love love that boy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home