~*because i got high....

Friday, April 13, 2007

~*t.g.i.f...

It’s finally a Friday. I woke up with a massive migraine this morning.
8 painkillers, a visit to the doctor’s and a capillary relaxant pill thing later, I am ok now. What’s a little pain in the head, right?

Anyways, we’re supposed to hang out at one of the posh poser joint tonight. Haven’t been out clubbing for a while now… maybe a month?
I don’t remember, but anyways, haven’t played dress up in a long time and I am a bit stressed out now.
Yea…I am such a girl, aren't I?

1 Comments:

  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger Noor Azlin Shah said…

    Dont forget mkn ubat shane.. get well soon kay..

    Cheers!

    Sha
    eMenang.com - One Place Where You Can Find All The Malaysian Contests!!!
    http://www.emenang.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home