~*because i got high....

Monday, April 30, 2007

~* them Good Charlotte in KL ...

ooh... I am posting in bed... a luxury I seldom have.
I made banana cupcakes today! I know how to use the oven mode on the microwave today!
Yay me!
You would not believe the effort and time spent, NOT on the process of making & baking, but SHOPPING for tray linings!!! I went all over around the area nearby parents' for hours, and still did not manage to find the right sized tray lining for my cupcakes. Had to finally settle for the mini ones. Good thing the cakes turn out not bad for a sophomore effort.
That I can be quite proud of. Parents actually liked it :D hehe...
The decorating however, needs more work/practise. Need to go get the proper piping tools and colors. Can't wait to make some Nightmare before Christmas cupcakes - black colored topping with white drawings should look cool! Hopefully can make those for Small Lan's birthday next week...woo hoo...

Unrelated story - Pimpy's off to Macau today. Can't wait for my own trip. Just got to wait a couple of months more.

Hmm... time really flies, eh - it's already the 5th month of the year.. well, tomorrow... you know what I mean...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home