~*because i got high....

Thursday, August 09, 2007

~*heights of boredom and randomness...

It's official. I've just reached a new height of boredom at the baconshop.
No joke. It has been a quiet week so far but today takes the cake.
Let’s see, after attending to a couple of user problems this morning, a good chunk of the rest of the hours before lunch has been spent reading non-enlightening blogs by bitchy Singaporean bloggers taking a piss at each other. It was quite entertaining at first, but after an hour or so, I felt as if life’s been drained out of me, leaving me an empty, soulless plastic figurine staring at my huge ass screen, and I found myself wondering WTF am I doing and quickly switch to something less… meaningless.
Yea, drama-fied, but I am bored. Let it go.

I’ve lost a kg this week, after a few jogs and weight sessions.
Did the weight thing with dumbbells AND fitness magazines at home.
Can’t be arsed to get into the highly commercialized world of fitness studios/gym… bunnyshop! Yea, I think I’ll call them bunnyshop from now on - eventhough there’s one, no… two actually, just downstairs from the baconshop. Can’t stand watching twinkies in tighties (hahah … yea, sounds stupid, just some self entertainment la… let it go, k) strutting around the bunnyshop, looking all perfect and stuff. You can hardly sense the tiniest tinge of envy, can you? :p Anyways, I dunno… bunnyshops nowadays just feels more like a meat markets, you know. I admit that I would actually rather run on a treadmill in front of the tele, than do the hilly tracks around my humble home, but nah… not stepping into bunnyshops until I reach them twinkies in tighties figure. Yea, stupid, I know.

We’re in the midst of planning a Halloween masquerade. Not a big one, just the people from the Christmas party and some of their new partners. We’re already thinking of the costumes and deco. Venue is most likely in an apartment suite in one of the hotels around here. We already have people planning to come as cheerleader, we have a skeleton man, a dark angel and a Chinese female ghost. Hope everyone will come as different characters. Me, I am thinking vampire. I just happen to have a very romantic outlook on vampires. It's a fantasy alright, albeit a twisted one.
I just find the fangs sexy. Think Stuart Townsend in Queen of the Damned!
One word/sound/whatever: Awww…
Yea… vampire it is.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger __MelD__ said…

    hmm.. vampire girl with sexy fangs and pink sexy oufit.. sure hotttt one la! :P Don't forget them pumpkins! huhuh

    Psss...trick or treats!

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger blossoms_stoned said…

    Vampire mana de pink pink?? Black black and red red la yang! :p

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger __MelD__ said…

    aih.. boring la always the same.. change the trend la..wear pink pink.. :P

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger blossoms_stoned said…

    Tak nak nanti orang tak takut... ingat vampire friendly. Tak Nak! Nak scary gak!!! :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home